- What are vaccine ingredients?
- Do vaccines work?
- Are vaccinations mandatory?
- Are vaccine schedules safe?
- What is the impact of vaccines on your child's health?
- What about your right to informed consent?
If you, or anyone you know, are asking any of the above questions, then do join us for a:
Presentation and Open Discussion with Edda West, President
of Vaccine Choice Canada: Wednesday June 14, 2017, 7-9 pm,
266 Baker St, Nelson BC
Admission is by donation. Reprints, Books and DVDs will be available.
- Vaccines are complex biochemical drugs that carry a risk of health injury.
- The greatest number of vaccines are given in the first two years of life during the most critical phases of brain and immune system development.
- Preschool children in British Columbia receive more vaccines than in other provinces - up to 53 doses of up to 15 different vaccines.
Let your vaccine research either begin, or continue, with this presentation and discussion. The evening is guaranteed to be eye-opening and stimulating! Space is limited to 60. See you there!